Attention RIBO Licensed Brokers with min. 3 years’ Customer Service Representative experience
A Great Position Is Open in Toronto
Do you work for an old-fashioned broker with ancient technology? Are they falling behind the best industry practices instead of growing? At Levitt our technology is outstanding in our industry.
Do you work for a family-owned agency with bleak prospects to advance into management and leadership? At Levitt we expect our brokers to advance and we support that end goal.
Are your coworkers dragging you down and creating a negative environment? At Levitt we enjoy a healthy and fun work environment.
We Have Magnetized our Business to Attract Talent:
- Increased the base compensation for this role by 15% -20%.
- Introduced a Group Benefits plan
- Started a retirement savings plan
- Brought in 5 additional insurance companies to have a wide product range to sell from and be more competitive
- Created a corporate culture where fun is encouraged and where excellent contributions are recognized
- Invested in technology to the point where we won a CSIO Technology Leader award in 2017
- Invested in marketing – now we are a top-rated broker in our main operational area of Greater Toronto
- We have been honored with the 2018 Elite Broker Award by Insurance Business Canada
- The latest technology – to capture prospects’ information, service accounts, quote and process policies in minutes
- A chance to advance into management – we’ve been growing
- Set hours, with the potential to work some hours from home
- A base salary of $47,000 to $52,000 – plus bonuses, health coverage, paid vacation days, etc.
We Support You By:
- Providing you many insurance companies so you can service customers better
- By showing you appreciation – for being a valuable member of our winning team
- Investing in the latest technology
- Maintaining an energetic, active and strong web presence, every day
Our Work Environment:
- Is stimulating and fun because we are growing
- Is balanced with our brokers’ personal lives
- Offers flexible work schedules where possible
- Puts you in a position that allows you to earn much more money than you are currently earning
- Creates the opportunity for you to achieve the great things that you are capable of
- Will let you create your own career path within a fast-growing organization
The Job Description:
This is a customer service role. You will enjoy our team meetings, growth sessions and ongoing training classes so you can learn more, earn more, and contribute your ideas to the rest of your team members.
Your work will focus on 4 main lines of business: home insurance, tenant insurance, auto insurance and motorcycle insurance. There could be exposure to commercial insurance in the future.
Our new customers approach us online, call in or visit our office. Your role as a RIBO Customer Service Representative is key in our organization because we have high aspirations. We are working hard to become a major insurance broker in Ontario.
Our current staff came to work for us and stayed for years, for good reasons. We are a business that delivers stability and prosperity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide customers with exceptional service and an excellent experience every time
- Answer customers’ questions and address concerns
- Prepare insurance quotes and sell, upsell and/or cross sell insurance policies
- Prepare and review renewals with customers and remarket policies as required
- Connect with insurers and underwriters to discuss and submit risks
- Upload new business and process policy changes and endorsements on company portals
- Assist and provide support to producers when required
- Document claims information on files
- Report and follow up on claims on behalf of customers
- Other sales or service projects as required
The Opportunity for Growth (Really Does Exist Here):
You will be joining a growing organization, at the right time in our growth curve, to allow you to shape your career and advance rapidly.
We are looking to attract exceptional brokers that love the opportunity to take on broader and more meaningful assignments and manage their careers. We want you to contribute ideas and energy to the growth of an award-winning organization.
Are you energetic, passionate, dynamic and love learning? Are you committed about advancing in your career as a broker? Then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The Latest Technology Awaits You:
We believe that you need the best tools to work with. That’s why technology adoption is an intrinsic part of our success. Our investment in the latest cutting-edge technology resulted in a CSIO Technology Leader award in 2017.
What It Takes – You Have to Be Able To:
- Prepare accurate quotes by using the Applied Rating Services (Compuquote) software
- Accurately read and interpret Hits, MVR and Autoplus reports
- Enjoy providing customer service and helping customers
- Connect with insurers and underwriters to discuss auto insurance and home insurance risks. Exposure to specialty insurance (e.g. marine insurance) is minimal
- Be a ‘Go-Getter’ and maintain a positive “Can Do” attitude
- RIBO license is a must, CAIB and/or CIP is a bonus
- Min 3-5 years Customer Service experience within an insurance brokerage
- Good working knowledge of personal lines insurance policies and coverages
- Proficient in the use of Applied Rating (CompuQuote), able to quote independently both home and auto risks
- Proficient in the use of a Broker Management System (ideally Power Broker)
- Good working knowledge of several insurance company portals such us Intact, Aviva, RSA, Economical, Travelers, Chieftain, Pembridge, Echelon, Perth, Jevco etc.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Dedicated team player with a strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Prior work on Commercial Lines risks is an asset
We Offer You:
- A convenient office location. Our office is easily accessible.
- A Group Benefits package that gives you peace of mind.
- Retirement Savings Plan contributions are available to select positions within the organization.
We have been honored with the 2018 Elite Broker Award by Insurance Business Canada.
We are an ideal insurance brokerage for a customer service representative who is looking for a career, not just a job, and has at least 3 years’ experience. We are not looking for beginners.
This is a customer service role. We are an established brokerage that has invested a lot in technology. We deal with top insurers in the country and have high growth aspirations. Our staff is mature with many years of experience and can provide guidance and support to your career. Some will retire soon, creating opportunities for you to move into a leadership role.
Thus, this is the perfect timing for a career-oriented customer service representative who is looking for rapid advancement into a management role.
We offer a career with a brokerage that is growing and has high aspirations. We need team players that want to be part of, and contribute to, a winning organization. Many insurance companies believe in us and our growth plans.
We have more than tripled our marketing budget in the last 2 years and will continue to increase the marketing spend. It pays.
We are looking for winners who want to be part of a great company. Can you help us achieve 10x volume in the next 5-10 years? Let’s talk.
Are You Interested, But Not Sure If the Fit is Right?
Roles that we consider as valuable prior experience are:
- Insurance Broker – CSR
- Insurance Broker, Account Manager
- Personal Lines Insurance Broker
- Personal Lines Insurance Advisor
- Insurance Customer Service
- Sales Insurance Advisor
- RIBO Licensed Insurance Advisor
- Insurance Sales Representative CSR
- Client Manager Personal Lines, Registered Insurance Broker
- Underwriter or Junior Underwriter.
- Technical Service Representative, TSR, Personal Lines TSR
- Junior Broker, Client Advocate, Associate Insurance Advisor
This is a full-time job.
To apply now, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like the work, love the career? Call us!