Commercial Insurance Broker Kitchener
As a business owner, protecting your interests and assets with a comprehensive commercial insurance policy is crucial to ensuring you can perform your day-to-day tasks confidently. With years of experience, Levitt Insurance Brokers Ltd. is your choice commercial insurance broker in Kitchener, Ontario, for straightforward, comprehensive insurance policies tailored to your unique needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to your business, it is always better to be safe rather than sorry. And, like all insurance policies, commercial insurance protects business owners, their businesses, employees, products, and more from liability in the event any damages or injuries should occur as a result of their operations. There are numerous types of policies that fall under the umbrella of commercial insurance and can be customized to the unique needs and circumstances of each business and owner.
Commercial insurance and business insurance are two phrases that are often confused as being different policies. However, in reality, the two terms are the same and can be used interchangeably. Meaning, that commercial insurance is a type of business insurance policy held by business owners to protect their company from third-party injuries, liability, and damages.
All business owners who own or are currently in the stage of starting a registered commercial venture of any magnitude should understand the significance of obtaining a commercial insurance policy. Without a comprehensive commercial insurance policy, large corporations will be compelled to compensate for expensive damages and third-party legal claims being made against them out of their own pockets, which can substantially threaten the livelihood of a company moving forward. No matter what type of business you operate in Kitchener, Ontario, ensuring that you have a commercial insurance policy plays a key role in guaranteeing your success in the long run, which is why working with an insurance broker you know has your best interests in mind is important.
Commercial insurance policies can vary significantly depending on the unique needs of a business. However, the most common types of insurance policies available include the following:
- General Liability Insurance: Protects the policyholder if a third party is injured or dies as a result of their injuries or if their property is compromised. It includes legal fees and settlement costs.
- Commercial Auto Coverage: Covers all commercial vehicles outlined in the policy. It helps protect a business in the event its vehicle(s) are involved in an accident, damaged, suffered vandalism, or stolen. It covers replacement costs, medical expenses, and property damage to third parties.
- Commercial Property Coverage: Protects a business from losses resulting from fire, robbery, destruction of property, and other factors. It protects the building, stock, devices, machinery, and instruments.
- Directors’ and officers’ insurance: Offers monetary security to a business's officers and directors if they are individually named in a lawsuit or a third-party claim that alleges misrepresentation, negligence, breach of legal or fiduciary duties, the failure to adhere to regulations and laws, and more.
- Drone insurance: Commercial drone specialists are protected from third-party liabilities, including injuries or damage to property, as well as equipment coverage against any damages or theft.
- Professional liability: Helps protect professionals from claims insinuating economic loss as a result of a service they have received, in addition to alleged misconduct, neglect, mistakes, factual errors, and not providing the services that were promised.
- Commercial Crime insurance: Provides protection to business owners from economic, securities, and stock losses incurred by employees.
- Machinery breakdown insurance: This insurance policy is intended to safeguard your machinery and tools from internal failures and covers the costs of replacement.
- Cyber liability insurance: Legal expenses and harm associated with system blackouts, repair work and recovery of software applications, legal, crime investigations, and breach management fees are covered by cyber liability insurance.
At Levitt Insurance Brokers Ltd., we understand that every business and its owner(s) are different, which is why we are dedicated to working closely with our customers to ensure their business is comprehensively protected against all losses and damages. We have access to a variety of Canada’s top insurance firms and can help you shop for the most cost-effective coverage without sacrificing your best interests.
Yes, commercial insurance coverage can include commercial vehicles under a commercial auto coverage policy. This commercial auto coverage policy will protect a business, its fleet of commercial vehicles, and its employees in the event a vehicle is involved in an accident, has been stolen, vandalized, or caused property damage to a third party or person. With this comprehensive coverage option, business owners will be covered against third-party medical expenses, property damage, and any legal costs that may arise if a lawsuit is filed.
Partner with Our Commercial Insurance Broker in Kitchener Today
When it comes to protecting your business, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance solution. Your requirements are as unique as the person you are and the business you own. Our experienced insurance agents not only acknowledge this but also aspire to create products that satisfy your specific requirements. When you collaborate with the Levitt Insurance Broker team, you can be confident that your needs and self-interests are prioritized in everything we do.
Are you prepared to obtain an insurance quote in Kitchener, Ontario, for your commercial needs? It only requires a few seconds to begin making savings without sacrificing critical coverage. Request a quote right away! We are thrilled to provide you with the insurance products you require!